Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Pages

Friday, February 26, 2010

Sunshine Award

It’s hot in here; temperature rises to 32 ⁰C, and was even hotter when Duni of Lovely Purses gave me this SUNSHINE AWARD. Oooooohhhh!!!! I LOVE it!!!!! I love the orange flower with the blue sky background. It’s refreshing to the eyes. Like Duni’s Creation…. Her lovely purses are really adorable - the choice of fabric, design, color and everything.

Here’s one of my favorites:

I even owned one when I won her contest. It’s so cute!!!

I’m spreading the rays of this Award to

Faye, BryanCute, Irene, and Yen,

Thanks Duni for sharing your goodness!!!!!

2 comments:

Yen said...

Aw, thank you Marianne your so sweet. Indeed summer is here. and Im craving for beach outings. :-)

Duni said...

Hi Marianne!

I know I'm late in commenting on this post, but you are too kind - really. I appreciate your kind words very much :)
I hope you are well and all is good at your end!

have a great day,

Duni

Post a Comment

Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...