Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

Green Rose Jewelry Set

The bracelet. …Got this idea from Show Tell Share Blog through Totally Tutorial.

Green Rose Bracelet

Green Rose Bracelet 2

The set is actually compose of bracelet, pair of earrings and a ring…

Green Rose Jewelry Set

But look at my ring? It’s an air dry clay! NOT a food! I already had an idea who's responsible for this… the COCKROACH…

Who ate my green rose ring

For the sake of pictorial I removed the rose in the bracelet and glue gun in a ring… I HEART the ring…

Green Rose Ring

And a try on…..

Ring and Earing




Photobucket

6 comments:

Mel_Cole said...

Very nice creation. It would be perfect for a wedding motif. Hope to see you in my G Monday post here.

""rarejonRez"" said...

that is so beautiful! you are so creative! :)

I hope you can visit My Indoor Green entry. See yah!

Yannie said...

Yay! Thanks for the like.

moonstar said...

wow. so cool. I so love them. I love making my own jewelry too. I'll check this link. Thanks for sharing sis. Continue Living Green

Yannie said...

Thanks Mel.. Internet is down I can't post... grrrr

Dhemz said...

totally love the ring..bagay na bagay sa finger mo....:)

done adding this blog...thanks for adding mine!

Post a Comment

Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...