Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Green Roses

Green Clay for Green Rose Makin’s Air dry Clay

This clay is sitting for more than a year. I haven’t touched it because it’s air-dry clay. I know it would be difficult to knead once it’s open. Until recently I found Miss Polyclay’s blog and I was inspired with her Secret Garden Key. It’s beautiful! I actually bought key trinkets but for now I only made the roses in different sizes. I have different ideas for the roses, a jewelry set perhaps.

Green Roses

I saw a bracelet accented with beautiful clay rose featured in Totally Tutorial, the Show Tell Share blog. I made a similar project which I will post later. Actually it’s finished but I need some adjustment; it’s quiet big for my wrist.


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...