Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

Filer Makeover

So what’s my first project on reusing the Goldilocks’ Cake Boxes?

Cake Boxes

Hmmm.. I can use this square-rounded corner hole with acetate on it as a frame for scrapbooking. What do you think?

Frame from GB Peek-a-boo

Meantime, I refurbish my yellow filer, which actually has no use at all because it’s not strong enough to hold the bulk of my files. I think because it’s made of corrugated cardboard.

Organizer Organizer2

So what I did is cover the outside of the filer with the Goldilocks’ Cake Box, which is a thin cardboard. I cannot use the glue because the wrong side of the box is glossy so I used double sided tape instead.

Here’s the new look of my filer – STURDIER ONE!

Organizer after

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...