Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Changed Background

The cutest blog on the block, had removed my background. They actually gave me notice prior to the removal but I just ignored it.

colour

My blog after cutest blog on the block removed the background

I actually want to change the background a long time ago but editing is quiet tedious. Black background seems not eye-friendly. I read it from tututina’s blog that white-middled background is best especially if you’re gonna post pictures. Which is actually true… White is simple and clean… (hmmm… why I didn’t realized this when I started this blog?)

Meantime, I am using a background from hotbliggityblog.com.

P.S. I am also planning to change my title header… But ‘til now I cannot figure out what would it be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...