Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

Indulging Myself with Clays… Lots of Clays

Hi!!!

It’s been a while since my last post… and I’m a little guilty about it. LOL… Anyway, here’s just a little update of me and my crafting passion.

Last June I withdrew my online earnings from paypal because I badly needed the money. I also promised to myself about buying something worth remembering everytime I withdraw from my earnings.

I only withdraw $100, it’s about Php 4,500. Out from that amount I budgeted Php 1,000 - a gift for myself. You know it’s important to once in a while recognize our efforts and reward ourself. Buy things that could make you happy… lavish yourself with things that you love most…shop, drink, partying, eat, travel… or just a simple self appreciation will do. So guys, as you read this, pause for a while and pat yourself and say, “You did a great job…”

How did you feel right now? Happy? or naaaahhh!!!! LOL…

What I bought from my earnings is something that I really longed to have. I think you can easily guess it… yes, it’s for crafting…

DSC09262

I mentioned here many times about my interest in claying… yet until now I haven’t started a project. Tools are quiet expensive. siiigghh… Though I haven’t receive the money yet, I’ve been eyeing this letter stamp from claymatters. and as soon as I receive the money I immediately ordered the stamp and I can’t help my self ordering other metal findings and clays… As I said lavish yourself… LOL…

2 comments:

Duni said...

Hi there!

so glad you are indulging in creative activities. Can't wait to see the results...

Yannie said...

Thank Duni.. Hope your getting better now....

Post a Comment

Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...