Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2009

A Cocktail Dress for Barbie

I am fond of crocheting. It’s actually one of my hobbies and I consider it as my forte. But I abandoned my crochet materials after I graduated from high school. Not because I don’t like to do it but it just that I chose a different path - that is trying to figure out how electronic circuit works. Well it simple means I chose to study electronics engineering. 

.
.
.

It’s been a decade since I deserted my crochet hook. But since this blog, “COLOUR,” was born I cannot stop my mind from overflowing of craft ideas. This blog revive my passion to create, to craft, and to draw…. 

After a decade I thought I forgot to crochet but let me show to you my first project for this blog shown in the picture. It’s a cocktail dress for Barbie. It’s pretty hard especially the lower part. I think I need to crochet more to reborn my so called my-forte.  




1 comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...