Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

Q is for Quilled Heart



Let’s jump to Q!

Three years ago I was searching for quilt, accidentally I misspelled it and was led to quilling instead. It’s my first time to see such craft. And it was a love at first sight. Yet I didn’t attempt to do a similar project because I was so engrossed with my job back then.

Now That I launched the Ey to Zee Valentine Craft Idea, quilling comes first in my mind. It’s actually the first project that I did for this Ey to Zee challenge.

This is my first quilled project, I do not have ready made cut paper strips as well as the tools, so please bare with my output…

Quil HeartA two tear drop shaped glued together to form heart.

But actually there’s a greater idea to form the heart.

1. Cut the red art paper into strips…

Quil Strip

2. Fold into half

Quil Strip Half

3. Roll the other half from the tip to the center.

Quil Strip Roll 2

4. Do the same on the other half

Quil Strip roll

5. Loosen it then have the middle glued.

Quiled Heart

I think this is better compare to my first project….LOL..


BTW, I'm linking this project to Made By Me Monday


Photobucket

2 comments:

Hani said...

the quilled hearts are lovely..
I like the ey to zee idea of yours.. Good Luck with the collection.. :D
Love
Hani
http://craftionary.blogspot.com

Yannie said...

@Hani: thanks for the like....

Post a Comment

Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...