Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

X is for XOXO

XOXO….What does it mean? I have a penpal from Australia before. Her aunt, who happened to be our school principal, introduced us. We exchanged letters and badges she got from Brownies and mine from Girl Scout. She always put XOXO in her letter before her signature… I thought it’s only a design until I read from a book on what it means… X stands for kisses and O for hugs.

So, this project is inspired from the XOXO message I got from her. By the way she celebrated her birthday last February 3.  Happy Birthday Nanda Bear! XOXO

XOXO

 

I love the leopard print. I bought it from a local craft store. The first time I saw it, my heart is leaping with joy! I know it would be perfect for the wood frame stored in my cabinet and unused.

XOXO wood letters are from Icon Arts. If I have money then I would definitely go into craft store business…. someday….

DSC01761

 

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...