Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Practice

Due to financial constraints I was not able to purchase the polymer clay which excites me for almost a month. Actually I keep on visiting the online store of Makin’s Clay here in the Philippines, hoping that someday I’ll buy this sticky thing and form into something adorable memorabilia.

I was inspired by erosejazz clay creation which was featured in “Kabuhayang Swak na Swak!” Which was aired last October 11, 2009.


Through her online store I learned about the Makin’s no bake clay through Ginger's Beadworks; it’s another online store. (well erosejazz is using Sculpey that needs to be baked). Which I also wanted to try (if I have my own oven).


Since then it became part of my morning routine peeking on this Makin’s Clay Online store or sometimes thesculpeyman online store.

So for the meantime I use this modeling clay bought at National Bookstore. First thing that comes in my mind is to make a 1 cm wide sunflower and a rose. But I decided to make the latter.

Whew! I thought it’s easy. The clay is so sticky and it’s hard to form into petals because it sags. Anyway here’s my output. It’s not bad after all. What do you think?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...